Actions and Detail Panel
UWS Centre for African Research on Enterprise and Economic Development (CAR...
Thu, 6 Apr 2017, 08:00 – Fri, 7 Apr 2017, 16:00 BST
UWS is delighted to invite you to register the second annual CAREED Conference.
The Conference will examine key issues within the broad areas of Enterprise and Economic Development on the African continent covering:
- Business and Enterprise
- Commodities and Trade (including Global Value Chains)
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Gender and Enterprise
- Influence of Culture and Tradition on Economic Development
- International Exporting
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Sustainability Issues and Environmental Regulations
Conceptual papers are also invited. We also encourage doctoral students and young researchers to submit short papers and/or research ideas for poster presentations.