Actions and Detail Panel
UX Camp Brighton 2017
Sat 25 March 2017, 10:00 – 22:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
UX Camp Brighton is a one day 'unconference' for anyone involved or interested in user experience design, user research, interaction design, information architecture, usability, etc.
To be held on Saturday 25th march 2016 at the Skiff, 30 Cheapside, Brighton BN1 4GD.
The event will allow people to share and learn in an open environment. Attendees contributes either by running or participating in 20 minute sessions, which could be in any format such as talks, demos or discussions.
No headliners, no product pitches, just a friendly (if intense) event focused on sharing and socialising as well as learning new stuff.
This will be our sixth event, with the first one being held in 2011. Previous attendees have come from across the UK, Europe and further afield.
- 10am: Registration and breakfast (free coffee, pastries and fruit provided)
- 10.30am: Intro and session grid
- 11am-1pm Morning sessions (x4)
- 1-2pm: Lunch (free food and drink provided)
- 2-4.30pm: Afternoon sessions (x5)
- 4.30-5.30pm: UX Quiz (at the Skiff, free drinks and snacks provided)
- 5.30-10pm: After party (at the Skiff, free drinks and food provided)
Free food and beverages will be provided: a light breakfast, lunch, a coffee/tea station, drinks and snacks during the quiz and more food and drinks at the after party.
Session Host tickets cost just £10 each and will be released in two batches:
- 1st batch - Mon 23 Jan 12:00 GMT SOLD OUT
- 2nd batch - Thursday 2 Feb 13:00 GMT SOLD OUT
A limited number of Participant tickets (for those not wishing to host a session), costing £15 each, will be released in two batches:
- 1st batch - Fri 10 Feb 12:00 GMT
- 2nd batch - Tue 21 Feb 13:00 GMT
This is a non-profit event and all proceeds go towards paying for organisational and setup costs, food, drink and other expenses.
Many thanks go out to our hosts the Skiff for providing the venue for our event and their support.
Check out our sponsorship details if you would like to join our current sponsors supporting our event.
Ticket cancellations can be requested via the Eventbrite website (follow the link on your e-ticket) and must be sent to us by noon on Friday 10th March 2017. After that date and time, tickets are unrefundable.
Please note that ticket-holders names will be published as a list of attendees on this Eventbrite page.