Actions and Detail Panel
Vaadin meetup @ BlackRock
Wed 26 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Vaadin Framework is an open-source Java web application development framework that helps you create and maintain high quality web applications.
Join us for an session in London with the Vaadin creators.
18:00 – Doors open
18:30 – An Introduction to Vaadin (by Vaadin)
18:55 – BlackRock’s experience with Vaadin
19:10 – Break for pizza and drinks
19:30 – Vaadin 8 updates & advanced features
20:15 – Q&A
20:30 – Finish
An introduction to Vaadin (by Vaadin)
- Come find out how fun and productive web development can be when you cut out the nonsense.
BlackRock’s experience with Vaadin
- Background context: the project, the team and its needs
- Why Vaadin? Reasons why to choose the framework
- Experience: Advanced things the team built + pros/cons
- Next steps: Where can this go in the future
Vaadin 8 updates & advanced features
- Vaadin 8 was released just months ago but we are already working on new features and enhancements. Let's take a look at the current product roadmap, what to expect in the next minor versions, and also shed some light on Vaadin's long-term vision.