San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
'Vaccination: The Question' by Dr. Jayne Donegan
Thursday 19th May 2016 6:15pm – 8:15pm (please arrive by 6:00pm)
Dr. Jayne Donegan, GP & Homeopath, was a former strong supporter of the UK’s Universal Childhood Vaccination Programme, but her subsequent research led her to change her opinion. In this seminar Dr Donegan will address:
- Factors key to historic decreases in deaths from childhood diseases
- Efficacy of common childhood vaccinations
- Safety risks versus benefits of modern vaccinations
- How government & pharmaceutical companies manage vaccine data
- What historical evidence tells us about protecting children’s health today
There will be an opportunity for questions.
Held at: 1B Woodlands Court, Ash Ridge Road, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4LB.
(Please note – Our campus building is within the Woodlands Business Park complex)
When & Where
CNM Bristol - College of Naturopathic Medicine
CNM is the UK and Ireland's largest training provider in a range of natural therapies with an unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.