#VAYNERWORLD - The convo has started on Twitter!
It's the day of the event please note
- Tickets Purchased After 10am will be a handwritten badge
- Once we hit capacity tickets will be automatically unavailable
- Keep checking back as cancellations will mean odd tickets may become available
- If you have a Vayner100 pass, you can enter from 2.45pm
- Regular Entry is from 5.30pm
- Extra books ready for signing are available at the venue - cash only - no card machine sorry.
- To enquire about buying a ticket at the door call our team on 07742 344377
Gary's exclusive talk and Q&A and only UK date in 2013. All tickets come with a free copy of JJJRH (worth £19.99), book signing & photo opp, goodie bag and a surprise gift. Here's what Gary has to say about VaynerWorld.
Here's the agenda...
3.00pm Vayner100 Session [SOLD OUT]
An exclusive chance to attend Gary’s invite only London networking session. You’ll also get to see Gary film live podcasts reserved floor seats to the evening talk and Q+A. Use the time to get additional face time with Gary and get your book signed early. Only 100 tickets.
5.30pm Welcome Reception [Arrival time for Regular Entry and Premium Pack Tickets]
Networking with other attendees and a chance to visit sponsor stands before grabbing your seat in the auditorium.
6.30pm Talk and Q&A
Gary will share exclusive insights around Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook and take plenty of questions from the audience.
8.00pm Book signing, photo opp and networking
Plenty of time allocated for a complimentary photo opportunity, book signing and a chance to network with other attendees.
This is Gary's only UK talk and a must for anyone from the world of entrepreneurship, community management, branding, advertising, storytelling, tech / start-ups and more. Here's an overview of JJJRH.
Here's what to expect from the talk...
"The current state of social media: in a 2013 world, where people are increasingly spending more time on social networks and mobile, brands and individuals must learn how to tell their story where their end consumers live. In Gary's session he will address the current state of social media - What is going on in the space and where to pay attention."
If you still REALLY have no idea who Gary is, the first minute of this video explains it all...