Tuesday, 29 November 2016 from 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Any member of staff required to perform venepuncture as part of their role.
Aim and Outcomes
Aim: To ensure staff have the knowledge and skills to safely and efefctively perform venepuncture.
On completion the delegate should be able to:
- Select the correct equipment to perform the procedure
- Demonstrate effective vein assessment
- Demonstrate safe and effecive completion of the procedure based on up to date evidence and policy
- Complete the required doccumentation accurately
- Demonstrate correct selection and completion of blood forms and bottles
- Demonstrate correct storage and procedures for sending samples to laboratory in and out of hours