Actions and Detail Panel
#VerifyLocal Showcase: Newcastle
Fri 10 February 2017, 10:00 – 13:30 GMT
As the pilots are now nearing the end of Discovery phase, the time has come to share what we’ve done, get feedback from the sector and update on what’s yet to come.
This is the first of two showcase events (the other will take place in London) and in half a day it aims to:
- provide a brief history of #VerifyLocal and approach taken to offering GOV.UK Verify to local authorities across the country
- review our first pilot discovery findings
- present the Discovery user research findings, service patterns and service designs, technical architecture and business cases
It is also a great opportunity to hear from council pilot participants themselves about their experience so far, hear about GDS' plans to offer other platform services to local authorities and, generally, have a chat with likeminded people about service transformation and identity assurance in local government!
Who should come:
- LA heads of service, digital, web, IT, business development / transformation staff or councillors
- representative bodies and public sector organisations influential in local service transformation
- business development staff at companies currently delivering digital services to local authorities
Book your place
Spaces are limited and only registered attendees will be allowed entry, so please register your attendance by 08 February 2017 to secure a place. Please use the categories provided for registration to indicate the organisation you represent.