What are the site specific viability issues you need to consider when assessing planning applications? This course is for people dealing with planning applications who need to understand the way viability works.
You will gain:
- A thorough understanding of the principles of viability
- How viability works in practice for particular sites
- The perspective of developers and why they act like they do
- A legal update to make your knowledge current.
This one day course will cover:
- Why is viability important
- How viability works?
- Legal update
- Developer perspective
- Evidence to use
- How to use the evidence
This PAS course will be delivered by:
- Alice Lester, Head of Planning Advisory Service
- Simon Drummond-Hay (HDH Planning and Development Ltd) and Gilian Macinnes (Gilian Macinnes Associates)
- Guest Speaker: Bryn Maidman, Taylor Wimpey
- Guest speaker: Roy Pinnock, Dentons.
To book a place:
Please click on the green 'Tickets' button top right.
- £130 plus VAT for non-PAS subscribers
Press select 'Non subsciber tickets. And you'll need to select 'Pay via invoice' as your payment option. A purchase order will need to be raised to us as: Improvement & Development Agency (please email PAS@local.gov.uk with your PO number)
- £0 for those with a PAS subscription.
Please select 'Subscriber tickets FREE'
-See our webpage here for more details on how to become a PAS subscriber.
Who can attend:
PAS events are for officers and councillors from Local Planning Authorities only.