San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Aims of the event
- increase self-awareness of possible vicarious traumatisation;
- engage in self-care skills and self-soothing activities;
- engage social supports
- mobilise organisational supports to prevent and address vicarious traumatisation;
- when necessary, access personal therapy.
About the facilitator
The event will be delivered by Andy Gray. Andy has close to 20 years of experience in various roles in the helping professions including Social Work, Substance Use/Abuse, Trauma Recovery, Hospital Management (locked rehab and low secure) and Complex Presentations. Andy is a BABCP Accredited CB Psychotherapist, BABCP Accredited Clinical Supervisor, BABCP Accredited Trainer and COSCA Accredited Trainer.
Andy is a Shareholder and Academic Director at ACT Counselling Services Limited. He continues to develop, direct and deliver training from 1 day CPD events to PG Dip level incorporating a unifying approach in relation to psychotherapeutic modalities. He is passionate about training and events are delivered in an informative, laid back and humorous style. Andy has a huge wealth of knowledge and resources that he is keen to impart to those who are seeking to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to enhance their personal or professional development.
£60 if paid in advance or £65 at the door.
Refreshments, snacks, handouts and CPD certificate are included in the price.
Note – lunch is not included.
How do I register?
1. Above; or
2. By requesting and registration form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sharing Space
· Would you like to present at a seminar or workshop?
· Can you recommend a speaker?
· Do you have a topic you would like to hear about?
Then email email@example.com.
Pass it on! Feel free to pass this invitation on to colleagues and counselling centres – everyone is welcome!
Save This Event
When & Where
Greenwood Events organises affordable workshops for counsellors in Scotland. Go to www.greenwoodevents.co.uk for further information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.