San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Aims of the event
- increase self-awareness of possible vicarious traumatisation;
- engage in self-care skills and self-soothing activities;
- engage social supports
- mobilise organisational supports to prevent and address vicarious traumatisation;
- when necessary, access personal therapy.
About the facilitator
The event will be delivered by Andy Gray, who is a BABCP Accredited CB Psychotherapist, Academic Director and Clinical Supervisor. Andy specialises in the treatment of personality disorder and has worked in both private practice and in a clinical setting. He has worked extensively with trauma and in trauma recovery services both as a Practitioner and Clinical Supervisor and has witnessed various trauma and associated issues first hand. Andy is keen to impart information and share knowledge to encourage fellow practitioners to work with more complex cases.
£60 if paid in advance or £65 at the door.
Refreshments, snacks, handouts and CPD certificate are included in the price.
Note – lunch is not included.
How do I register?
1. Above; or
2. By requesting and registration form from email@example.com.
The Sharing Space
· Would you like to present at a seminar or workshop?
· Can you recommend a speaker?
· Do you have a topic you would like to hear about?
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass it on! Feel free to pass this invitation on to colleagues and counselling centres – everyone is welcome!
Save This Event
When & Where
Greenwood Events organises affordable workshops for counsellors in Scotland. Go to www.greenwoodevents.co.uk for further information or contact email@example.com.