Video content is one of the most effective ways of building a relationship with your audience and driving conversions.
Despite this fact, there are still many marketers and small business owners that are either not using video at all, or making costly mistakes with their video strategy and implementation.
In this video marketing training masterclass, you'll learn why video content is such a powerful marketing tool, as well as how you can use it throughout your sales and marketing process.
Is this course right for you?
This course is right for you if you're a small business owner, entrepreneur or marketing professional, if you aren't currently using any video content in your marketing, or if you are just getting started and want to see better results.
This course isn't for you if you are a highly experienced video marketer. If this is you, shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know, I can arrange a more advanced training event for you.
What to expect on the day
Here is a quick rundown of the different areas we're going to cover in the training.
- What is video marketing?
- Common mistakes and misconceptions
- Setting your goals
- How to produce videos on a budget
- Where to host/display your videos
- Measuring the success of your videos
- Optimising your videos for more views, higher engagement and increased conversions.
By the end of the course...
- You'll realise why effective video marketing strategies put you miles ahead of the competition.
- You'll be confident in producing videos using the technology that you already have.
- You'll know how to plan, produce and promote your video content for greater success.
Further training options
If you attend this training and want further guidance and advice on putting video content to work in your business, you can hire Martin to work with you directly, just contact email@example.com for more information.
BONUS - 7 days free email consulting
For all attendees of this event, Martin is able to offer free email consulting for 7 days following the event. Just send your follow up questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Tuesday 11th October and Martin will get back to you with personalised recommendations and advice.