Actions and Detail Panel
Video Marketing Seminar - Getting The Results You Want
Tue 11 April 2017, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
This seminar is a must for marketing professionals commissioning video or working on video campaigns.
Join us to find out how to -
- Choose the right video concept for your goals and budget
- Maximise engagement with your audience
- Get the best out of your production company
- Extend your video audience
- Achieve the most from your investment in video
Places are free of charge.
Numbers are limited, so please register via this page to secure your place.
If you have any queries, you can contact us on 01242 506422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This seminar is primarlly for 'in-house' marketing and fundraising professionals. However, if you do not fit this profile, please contact us to discuss being added to the waiting list to take up any spare places nearer the time of the seminar.
09.00 Arrival, Registration and Refreshments
09.45 Session 1: Best Practice for Video Commissioners
- Getting the brief right
- Setting the budget
- Choosing a production company
- Setting expectations
- Managing for success
10.25 Session 2: The Day After Delivery Day
So you've taken delivery of your video - what now?
- Top do's and don'ts for your website video
- Getting Google to find your video
- YouTube tricks and pitfalls
- The benefits of short teasers and trailers
- Why subtitles can be more valuable than you think
11.15 Session 3: Online Video Advertising
Are you missing an opportunity?
- Introduction to YouTube and Facebook video advertising
- The power of YouTube & Facebook demographic targeting
- How paid video ads can boost a multi-channel campaign
- What's the best format for a video advertisement?
11.45 Session 4: Creativity and Constraints
There's always a way -
- When timing is tight...
- When words won't work...
- When it's still on the drawing board...
- When you need to get out more...
12.15 Q & A
12.30 Speakers available for further discussion
About Blue Sky Film & Media
Established in 2000, Blue Sky are creators of high-end video for business, broadcast, education and charity sectors. We have produced over 1500 videos for more than 150 clients, including:
- The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- Bovis Homes
- Elgar Publishing
- Hazlewoods Accountants
- Speedy Services
- University of Oxford
- Epwin Group
- Cheltenham Ladies' College
Beyond video production, we provide consultancy to achieve the best results from event screenings and online distribution.
To see examples of our work visit www.blueskyuk.com