RACE/COURSE INFO [25.5 Mile Total Adventure race]
5.5 Mile Run (road and offroad)
Includes summit walk/run up Slievemore Mountain
19.5 Mile Cycle (road)
0.5 Mile run (off road) with an optional zip line finish
All entrants must be aged 16 and over on the day of the event.- No exceptions.
WHEN & WHERE
View of the Valley Adventure Race will take place at Todds Leap, Seskilgreen, Ballygawley, BT70 2BW, Co. Tyrone and passing through the Tyrone countryside.
Taking place on Saturday 8th April 2017 @ 10am
Online Registration via Eventbrite - 30th November – 7th April - Cost £35
Register on the day at Todds Leap 8am-9.30am Saturday 8th April 2017 - Cost £40 (cash only)
Pre race pack collection, signed registration and bike drop off – Todds Leap Friday 7th April between 5pm – 9pm. On the morning bike drop and registration can be done between 8am-9.30am Saturday 8th April 2017
Pre race safety brief Saturday 8th April 2017 - 9.45am (all competitors must attend)
Post race party held at Todds Leap, night of entertainment and further fundraising 8pm-late
PRICE INCLUDES: (subject to change)
Pre and post pack with food and information
Bottle of Rocwell water
Access to Todds leap shower/wash facility
Post food at Todd's Leap for post party event
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KIT
The recommended kit is for your own safety and you are encouraged to carry this at all times:
* Running / Trail Running Shoes
* Road / Hybird / Mountain Bike
* Bike Tool Kit, Puncture Reair Kit and Cycling Helmet
* Windproof and Waterproof Top
* Energy Food and Energy Drink
Extra Kit that you can carry if you like:
* Cycling Shoes
* Hiking Poles
* Small First-Aid Kit
Bike best suited: Road bike gator skin tyres
* It is advised not to take food, drink or any equpment from anybody other than the event marshals.
* DO NOT LITTER
* You can only use one bike. You will be given a sticker with your competitor number, which must be fixed on front of your bike until the race is complete.
* Do not leave anything behind in the Bike Transition Area as this may be moved or cleared after transition.
* Do NOT trespass. You must stay on the marked course and never cut corners.
Any participant found outside of the marked course will be disqualified.
* If you come across a competitor in difficulty plese help them firt and then inform the nearest marshal.