Actions and Detail Panel
Vincent's World Famous Growth Hacking Talk + Pitches
Thu 7 January 2016, 18:45 – 21:00 GMT
Find out the growth hacks used by the best startups in the world!
London-based entrepreneur Vincent Dignan is to give an expanded version of his world-famous growth hacking talk, which was voted best session at SXSW V2V 2015.
18:45 - 19:00 pm Networking (Drinks and nibbles)
19:00-19:45 pm Vincent's Growth Hacking Talk
19:45-20:15 pm Find a cofounder (30 second pitches to help you find your cofounder) - please signup here to pitch
20:15 pm-21 pm More networking
What you'll learn:
1. How to rapidly grow your social media communities and get free traffic/users/feedback from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
2. How to guarantee you'll be writing about the right areas in content marketing, and a step-by-step guide to writing interesting content
3. Best practice for distributing content so it gets seen by your potential users/customers
4. A brief outline of how to hack PR coverage, and some tactics to quickly boost your SEO
5. An overview of the most up-to-date tactics and software to enable efficient email marketing, sales, and productivity
6. How to build your marketing stack for just $9 a month
7. Everything you need to know about user experience in 90 seconds (yes, really)
Read what other people, who have seen this talk recently, have been saying about it at: Http://bitly.com/2015talks
More about Vincent?
London-based Vincent Dignan helps grow early-stage companies through a combination of rapid social media growth, guerrilla community management tactics, and growth hacks which have seen companies go from zero to thousands of signups/followers/users virtually overnight.
He founded planetivy.com & screenrobot.com. They have received nearly 20 million pageviews, while content he has overseen for other clients has received over 150 million page views so far. Last year his company, Magnific, beat 1500+ other startups to be accepted into prestigious accelerator Techstars London.
* By submitting your email, you agree that Vincent Dignan may contact you in the future about forthcoming events Vincent is involved in. We will never pass your details onto third parties.
What's up with £5-£10 ticket fee?
People that reserved free tickets but didn't show up were stopping others from coming along. It wasn't fair on the people who missed out. With this small token of your appreciation, you'll get free pizza & drink :)
We are one of the biggest cofounders communities in Europe and the Middle East. We help cofounders to find each other and build great startups (you can join for free at Founders-Nation.com search and connect with Co-founders and Startups ideas).
Cardlife is on a mission to save you money on your SaaS subscriptions , so you can be more productive. Stay on top of your business subscriptions and manage them in one place with http://www.cardlifeapp.com/
Want to become a sponsor? Contact us
Let's stay in touch - Join our Facebook community :)