Actions and Detail Panel
VIP University Residential - 18th & 19th July 2017
Tue, 18 Jul 2017, 12:00 – Wed, 19 Jul 2017, 12:00 BST
We are passionate about working with Schools to inspire young people from all backgrounds to consider going to University. So, to help your students decide if the University is the right thing for them, we are running for the first time, a free 2 day residential VIP event on campus on 18th & 19th July 2017, and we would really like you and your students to come along.
There is an entire schedule of activities to suit every student including:
- Fantastic student life talks hearing from those currently studying here
- A trip to the Students Union
- Dinner on campus and an evening activity
- Learning first-hand about what it means to go to University
- How we teach
- How they learn
- Looking at our brand new Waterside campus (opening in 2018)
- And the best part is......your students get to stay overnight in our Halls of Residence!
The small print:
- Spaces will be allocated on a first-come first serve basis
- For every student wishing to attend a £10 refundable deposit will be required
- A maximum of 20 students per school/ college
- 1 teacher from your school/college must attend the residential event for every 10 students
- The flats within the halls of residence would be organised into single sex
If you would like to book places at this event please contact email@example.com and request an interest form for you to complete. Please do not book on this site.