THE FIRST SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH!
SOMAD LTD has lauched a series of monthly workshops, tackling the big questions: WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHY? and HOW? with respect to the young minds of this new generation. All Master Classes are primarily aimed at teens/young people (aged 13 to 21) who are on the road to self-discovery and pursuing self-evolution.
Teens are facing many decisions that will start to define who they are NOW and who they become LATER, and every session is designed to help them figure out the direction in which they move forward.
The Workshops could cover any of the following areas:
- Reawakening childhood dreams
- Understanding the subject choices made at GCSE and A Level
- Thinking about the right University and/or the best Apprenticeships
- Exploring new opportunities
- Becoming more strategic when studying
- Figuring out how to balance study, work and social life
- Challenging uncertainties
- Making use of current talents
- Analysing whether individuals are Creative, Academic or both; and how to handle it
- Building self-confidence and belief
- Venturing beyond the ‘comfort zone’
- Setting goals and tracking progress
All sessions will include a 'Hot Seat' at the end for participants to quiz Olivia D or another invited guest, who has just travelled the journey that young people are on.
Get ready to open your mind!
BOOK YOUR PLACE RIGHT NOW...LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
*The content changes each month so join any workshop...join ALL!