Actions and Detail Panel
Vision in the Region: London
Wed 5 April 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
The aim of the events is to send the message that we don’t want the document to be an isolated piece of advocacy. What we want is to explore sector needs further on leadership, support and engagement strategies as well as material to implement the themes and priorities of the Vision across the service, partners and stakeholders.
- Create a practical and motivation event that drives engagement with the recommendations of the vision;
- Lead the sector in developing the message and strategy for implementing the recommendations in the vision;
- Capitalise on the co-creation message to gain momentum and commitment to delivering the vision;
- Learn more about how TNA can best enable heads of service and their workforce, and where resource should be focused;
- Demonstrate how TNA is delivering their priority actions;
- Openly show that we are working with the sector to make the vision into the reality to increase engagement, motivation and positive outcomes;
- Act on the feedback we’ve had so far and give them the engagement strategies and materials they want and need.
Who is it for?
The events will be for everyone working in the archive sector including, public, independent and voluntary organisations, HE, businesses and all others with an interest in preserving our national heritage, supporting our information economy and strengthening the culture sector.
Why should people come?
- Know what to do next
- Opportunity to contribute to national direction
- Be challenged, and get practical ideas
- Find out how others are responding to the challenge