Actions and Detail Panel
Visit Isle of Wight 2017 Marketing Briefing
Tue 1 November 2016, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
This event is open to WIGHT BID levy member organisations and commercial voluntary contributors only. A free to attend briefing from Visit Isle of Wight, the destination management organisation for the Island, detailing early actions underway in a marketing activity briefing. The meeting will also explain the task groups and elections. Arrival at 10.30am (doors open) for an 11am start. The presentation will last 90 minutes. After the presentation levy members will be invited to provide feedback and advice via an online survey (completed later) so that the 2017 plans can be finalised, media booked and creative completed.
Subjects covered will include:
1) Proposed marketing plan and themes for 2017
2) Specialist plans, including new proposed initiatives to encourage more tourists to visit pubs and cafes across the Island
3) Task Advisory groups, how to get involved and terms of reference
4) Updates on the brand development work for the Island
5) Levy payer benefits in year 1
6) The volunteer contributors plan and how we intend to engage with retailers and ensure many contribute
7) Details about paying the BID levy
8) Details about the 2017 Tourism Conference (Feb 22nd 2017)
Please note that there is very little car parking next to the theatre, but ample car parking spaces close by.