Held on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
* 7.15am Arrivals and tea/coffee
* 7.30am Welcome & overview of local networking opportunities
* 7.40 am Presentation on the latest scool developments from Mr Samra - Head teacher
* 7.50 am Presenattion on Employer engagement
* 8 am Breakfast provided by the College and opportunity to network with other members
* 8.30am Depart
Come and join us for this monthly business forum which is open to businesses of all types and sizes located in Southam and the surrounding area. It aims to inspire and motivate you whilst offering an opportunity to promote your business, network and build local business relationships.
This month we are joining the college for an overview of how we can work together.
Park in college car park.
Feel free to bring marketing literature or business cards to display on the leaflet table.
Tickets: £8 when booked online (pre-booked tickets to pay on the door for the time being). Those who have not pre-booked online will be charged £10 on the door. (Ticket to include refreshments & breakfast.)
Organised in partnership with Southam College and supported by Stratford-on-Avon District Council