*A new course from Media Trust*
It is clear that images and video are key to social media success, but what makes good visual content? How can images start conversations, boost calls to action and grow engagement with your audiences more effectively than text can? How can you easily create images and harness the wealth of content already available to ensure you’re making the most of this shift?
This workshop will give those who already use social media in their roles a chance to explore the importance of imagery, the do’s and don’ts of visual content and the tools available to help make producing visual content easier than ever.
At the end of the training you will:
- Understand the importance of visual content in today’s digital landscape and the potential it has to capture your current audiences and grow your reach further.
- Have learnt how to identify what makes great visual content and what to use it for.
- Know what to consider before creating your image and how to work visual content into your wider content strategy.
- Know the basic rules of using third party intellectual property.
- Have a list of free and paid for tools available for creating visual content.
Note: the workshop will not go into detail on videomaking – if you are interested in this, please see our Filmmaking on a Shoestring and Movies on a Mobile courses.
Level: Digital improver - this is a higher level course. Those attending should already be using social media in their role and have an awareness of different platforms, with a desire to improve their content and make best use of video and images.
Why not make a day of it? Book yourself or a colleague onto the morning session, Write for the Web, and receive 15% off each course. For more information and to take advantage of this offer, email firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT will be charged at 20%.
You can book online now with a card, by invoice (see 'other payment options at the bottom of the next page) or by calling us on 020 7871 5600.