Our Visual Impairment (VI) Awareness Training raises your awareness of visual impairments and how to effectively support your customers and/or colleagues, leaving you educated, motivated and inspired. We’re running half day open courses across the UK.
Visual Impairment Awareness Training content
The course will give you the confidence to communicate and assist a person with a visual impairment. You will gain an understanding of:
- How to safely guide a person with a visual impairment
- Emotional Impact of sight loss
- Appropriate language and effective communication, it’s ok to say “see you later!”
- Reasonable adjustments as per the Equality Act 2010
- The importance of eye health care
The training is interactive and immersive, helping attendees to understand the issues and challenges having a visual impairment can cause. There will also be opportunities for you to ask any questions you may have about visual impairments.
Training Location and Dates
We’ll be at MEA House on 10 November, training starts at 9.30am to 12.30pm.
Costs and Place
- £95.00 plus booking fee of £4.98
- Max 14 attendees per event
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For more information you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0747230526.
Can I pay by invoice?
In order to pay by invoice you can email us at: email@example.com