Actions and Detail Panel
Vocal Presence (evening course)
Tue 16 May 2017, 18:30 – 21:15 BST
Vocal Presence works in detail on your voice to help you become a more effective and influential communicator. By starting with the breath, you will learn how to make a more resonant sound that conveys your ideas in a more compelling way. You will find new ways to use your voice to make a stronger impression. The course prepares you to speak to large or small groups in any setting.
• Use your voice to interest, inspire, and influence
• Understand the fundamental connection between your thought, breath, and speech
• Learn how to use your breath to build a strong confident voice
• Work with your pitch, tone, and pause to keep your audience engaged
• Apply the skills to both text and impromptu speaking
This course is part of our Foundation Suite of four short courses looking at key practical areas you can work on to improve your communication skills.
If you are thinking about pairing this with another course, we recommend taking Physical Presence followed by this course.
If you book all 4 Foundation Suite courses you get one free. To do that please book here
23 March 2017
16 May 2017
28 June 2017