Actions and Detail Panel
Voices from different perspectives: improving outcomes for disadvantaged le...
Thu, 29 Jun 2017, 13:00 – Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 15:30 BST
PRUSAP National Conference 2017 -
Voices from different perspectives: improving outcomes for disadvantaged learners
- Sam Kelly – DfE Alternative Provision; Attendance and Behaviour Unit (Voice from DfE)
- Gavin McKenna, Reach Every Generation - http://reacheverygeneration.co.uk/ (Voice from ex ganag member)
- Robin Launder - Thinking Matters - http://behaviourbuddy.co.uk/thinking-matters (Voice of the professional)
- The Real David Cameron - http://www.slaterbaker.com/profile/117 (Voice from th epupil)
- Tadris Consultants - http://www.tadrisconsultants.com/ (Voice from a Channel survivor)
- Sue Morris-King – Ofsted lead on Behaviour and Attendance (Voice from Ofsted)
And after dinner speaker, Phil Hammond - https://www.speakerscorner.co.uk/speaker/phil-hammond
And opportunities to network with other colleagues and browse the ‘market place’ for resources and ideas.
Please note this does not include accomodation: there are lots of hotels along Broad Street.