Actions and Detail Panel
Volunteer Coordinator's Forum - Team Westminster Active #SportsVolunteering
Tue 25 October 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Do you recruit, manage or supervise volunteers?
Would you like to meet with other people in a similar situation and share knowledge and experience?
The Westminster Sports Volunteer Coordinators' Forum is a great opportunity to meet other local organisations and share news and ideas.You are invited to join this event, bringing the wealth of experience you have working with volunteers, to look at your current challenges and support needs you may have.
The forum will include:
- A chance to meet and network with other volunteer coordinators
- Updates on Team Westminster Active, your local sports volunteering programme, Westminster Sports Unit and the Active Westminster Mark
- Getting the most out of Volunteer Connect: an online tool for volunteer recruitment
- An Open forum: the opportunity to share and gain ideas about your volunteering programme
- Opportunity for one to one support (e.g. promoting roles on volunteer connect - bring along your role descriptions!)
Team Westminster Active seeks to increase participation in sports volunteering with organisations and at sporting events within the Westminster borough. If you are an organisation running sport sessions in Westminster, we can help you promote and recruit potential volunteers to join your organisation.
Register / update your organisational profile here.
Forthcoming Team Westminster Active Volunteer Coordinators’ Forum:
Tuesday 25th October 2016 from 9.30am to 12.30pm at Church Street Library (67 Church Street, NW8 8EU)
Monday 24th April 2017, times and venue TBC