Recruiting and attracting potential volunteers approaches the recruitment of volunteers from different perspectives and looks at techniques and best practice from wider sectors that can be applied to recruiting volunteers. It will also include an introduction to social media marketing and the recent changes to the Do-it website
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to recruit volunteers to their organisation and doesn't assume any prior knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Understand the importance of targeting their marketing to attract the right kind of volunteers.
- Will be able to apply information learnt to improve their current marketing materials or generate new ones.
- Know how different tactics can generate different results.
This is one of 4 volunteer management courses we are running.
- Recruiting and Attracting Potential Volunteers - 6/11/14
- Finding the Right Volunteer for the Right Role - 20/11/14
- Supporting and Supervising Volunteers - 4/11/14
- Dealing with Difficult Volunteers - 14/1/15
If you would like to book on all 4 courses and receive a 10% discount- please select the 4 volunteer management courses ticket.
If you would like any further information please contact Jose - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01423 509004.
To view our booking terms and conditions click here
To become a member of Harrogate & Ripon Centres for Voluntary Service please go to our webpage - www.harcvs.org.uk/membership
When & Where
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS is a service provided by the charity HARCVS and specialises in supporting volunteering within the Harrogate District. Our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for volunteers and for staff from voluntary, community statutory and faith organisations.