Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. Training is designed to give volunteers and teachers all the information they need before they start running a Code Club.
The training will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the training for?
- Adults (16+) who would like to learn some coding basics on Scratch
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
You do not need to have any prior knowledge of coding to join this session.
Volunteering for Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed.
Refreshments will be provided. A huge Thank You to Strabane Library for hosting Code Club Training.
Accessibility: if you have questions regarding accessibility, please let us know and we will consult with the venue.
Parking: is available behind Strabane Library and Alley Theatre.
If you have any questions in advance of the session please get in touch on email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you there.
Share with friends