Actions and Detail Panel
Volunteering organisational support and office space for ActiveWestminster...
Do you need support with your sports volunteering programme?
Team Westminster Active -the local sports volunteering programme- enables your organisation to have the best practice in volunteer management, promotes your opportunities to volunteer and helps recruit new volunteers to support your day to day activities.
We have agreed with Church Street Library in the City of Westminster to use their Learning Centre on Wednesdays from 2pm to 4pm.
Benefits for organisations joining us on Wednesdays!
- great opportunity for networking and sharing best practices
- support from Team Westminster Active, the Westminster Sports Unit (ActiveWestminster Mark), other organisations and volunteers
- support with volunteering databases such as Volunteer Connect & Do-t and how to deal with volunteering applications
- opportunity to recruit new volunteers
- opportunity to organise Micro-Volunteering daya -example of an opportunity- (up to 1.5 hours helping with data entry, research, social media...)
- opportunity to deliver inhouse training
The next days when we would like to offer specific organisational support are on 15th and 29th March. Please book your tickect or if you would like to arrange an alternative day, please contact us.
Please make sure you provide us your main contact details (first name, last name, organisation / volunteer, email and telephone), support required or activity you would like to do,space or number of computers required and number of potential attendants expected.
If you have any health, wellbeing and physical activity manual you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to bring it to Church Street Library. We would like to create a Library of Sport in Westminster #WLibSports.