Voyant Advanced Training Day - Hosted By Andrew Hart (@TheVoyantist)
Wednesday, 26 September 2012 from 10:00 to 16:30 (BST)
I will be running future events. Please email email@example.com and I will inform you of future events.
"Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now"
This is an advanced training day for Financial Planners that use Voyant. It will be held in a state of the art facility ideal for Voyant training.
What will I get out of the training? After the session, you will:
- Learn the terminology that clients understand and can relate to.
- Have more engaging client meetings and reviews.
- Become effective at presenting Voyant to clients, potential clients and professional connections.
- Get the most out of the system.
- You will understand it’s not just a Cashflow tool, it’s a Financial Planning tool.
- Master “what if” scenario building. The real value of the software.
- Learn how to leverage and scale Voyant for your business.
- Create “masterplans” that clients will pay for.
It will be hosted by Andrew Hart @andrewhartifa @thevoyantist who is also the facilitator of the London Voyant User Groups and a Certified Voyant Adviser Trainer.
Please bring your laptops.
If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07775603930.
The event will be a sell out so reserve your place NOW!
What people have said about Andrew Hart:
Bob Freeman – Voyant UK - “Andy is an enthusiastic and committed financial planning professional. I am pleased to recommend him both as a financial planner and in his role as an accredited trainer for Voyant Adviser”
Tony Clarkin – Faraday Financnial - “Voyant is one of the best financial planning tools in the UK and I'm happy to recommend Andrew as one of the best Voyant coaches in the UK.”
Gary Phillips - Phillips Financial Planning - “If you intend using cashflow planning as part of your business, and Voyant in particular, I'd highly recommend you speak to Andy to get the most of out your system.
Nick Lincoln – Values to Vision FP - “In the often staid world of personal finance Andrew brings a vitality and positivity to his work. Passionate about helping clients identify what's really important (it's not just about the money) and then working with them to create a financial plan that underpins these goals is what Andrew does - and does very well.”
“This event is provided independently by Andrew Hart, Certified Voyant Trainer. It is supported by but not sponsored by Voyant UK Ltd"