Actions and Detail Panel
VR WORKSHOP - virtual reality in business
Mon 5 June 2017, 17:00 – 19:30 BST
Virtual Reality opportuinity assements
We will introduce you to some underlaying virtual reality technologies like 360 immersive filming. You will be hands on and record and edit your first VR video. We discuss the potential of virtual reality tools for your business.
- Introducing virtual reality technology (360 virtual reality filming and editing=
- testing virtual reality technology (Oculus, Samsung Gear, Gear VR
- social media & virtual reality
- Cost reduction in sales, production and human ressources
- growing your business and new business modells with VR
- Disruptive competition
We present: Oculus Rift CV1 with touch controller, DK2 with Leap Motion, Samsung Gear VR (We will intriduce you to newest vr editing software)
Hospitality service teas, coffees,softdrnks
What is the target group of this workshop?
Small business and companies, sole traders, students, creative people who are interested in understanding new technologies like virtual and augmented reality.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The minimum age for this workshop will be 21
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?