We are delighted to announce VRTGO will be back in 2016!!! On 9th November at The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art.
As always this will be a future gazing VR conference & Expo to inspire and inform developers and buyers.
Attendees will hear from leading VR experts on the future of VR, as well as getting the chance to try cutting edge technology for entertainment,gaming and serious applications such as automotive, modelling, training, marketing etc...
Come meet the experts and network with tech companies, buyers and hardware developers.
This year speakers will include:
· Doug Ellison, Producer, JPL Ops Lab, NASA
· Simon Benson, Director of Immersive Technology Group, PlayStation VR
· Roger Walkden, Senior Director, Microsoft HoloLens
· Karl Woolley, Head of VR (London) Framestore
· Lee Danskin, CTO, Escape Technology
· Steve Jelley, Joint CEO, Hammerhead VR
· Oliver Kibblewhite, Head of Special Projects, Rewind
· Tom Burton, Interactive and Tech Lead, BBC
· Fiona Kilkelly, Creative Industries, KTN
· Jason Lovell, CEO, Captivate
More to be announced shortly….
Exhibitors so far are:
Escape Technology, @Escape_Tech
Hammerhead VR, @HammerheadVR
Spearhead Interactive @Spearhead_int
Events 360 @VRfilmsltd
Neutron VR @NeutronVR
Luminous Group @LuminousVR
Wolf & Wood @ryanbousfield
More Speakers, exhibitors and sponsors to be announced soon.
The early bird price of £139 ex taxes finishes on 20th September.
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsoring? Contact email@example.com