Wales Dementia Strategy Consulting People Living With Dementia
The Welsh Government is planning a new Dementia Strategy for Wales.
You have the opportunity to have your say on the things that are important to you about living with dementia and what you want to see in the Wales Dementia Strategy.
We would like to hear from people living with dementia including family, partners - people who are supporting or caring
Alzheimer's Society Wales and DEEP are working together to include you.
This is one of four second stage consultation events considering the first draft of the new Dementia Stratgey for Wales where we would like to capture your comments and feedback to Welsh Government
On the following dates & locations:
· Thursday January 12th – Bangor – Bangor University
· Tuesday January 17th – Llandrindod Wells – Metropole Hotel & Spa
· Wednesday January 25th – Pontypridd – Muni Arts Centre
· Wednesday February 8th – St. Clears, Carmarthenshire – The Gate
Please get in touch if you would like to:
· attend but need support, transport or funding to do so.
· have your say but cannot attend one of the events
· find out a bit more about what the events will be like.
· Order food for a specific dietary need