The Welsh Government is planning a new Dementia Strategy for Wales.
You have the opportunity to have your say on the things that are important to you about living with dementia and what you want to see in the Wales Dementia Strategy.
We would like to hear from people living with dementia including family, partners - people who are supporting or caring
Alzheimer's Society Wales and DEEP are working together to include you.
Refreshments will be provided
There will be five first stage consultation events across Wales:
· Thursday November 17th – Pontypridd – Muni Arts Centre, between 11 and 2.00
· Friday November 18th – Bangor – Bangor University, between 12 and 3.00
· Wednesday November 23rd – Llandrindod Wells – Metropole Hotel & Spa, between 2 and 4.30
· Thursday November 24th – Newtown Plas Dolerw, between 2 and 4.30
· Tuesday December 6th – St. Clears, Carmarthenshire – The Gate 11 and 2.00
We would then like to invite you back to hear the final stage of consultation:
There will be four second stage of consultation events on the following dates & locations:
· Thursday January 12th – Bangor – Bangor University
· Tuesday January 17th – Llandrindod Wells – Metropole Hotel & Spa
· Wednesday January 25th – Pontypridd – Muni Arts Centre
· Wednesday February 8th – St. Clears, Carmarthenshire – The Gate
Please get in touch if you would like to:
· attend but need support, transport or funding to do so.
· have your say but cannot attend one of the events
· find out a bit more about what the events will be like.
· Order food for a specific dietary need
For further information and to book your free place if you do not have access to a computer please contact:
Rachel – 07720 538851 or by email at Niblock@myid.org.uk
Hayley – 07711561170 or by email at Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org