Actions and Detail Panel
Wales Regional Meeting
Wed 16 November 2016, 13:30 – 16:00 GMT
Join us for a brief BESA update and a CPD accredited seminar 'Innovations in New Generation Insulation Systems for Building Services/HVAC Applications’ from Chris Ridge of Kingspan Ltd.
Other topics on the agenda include an update on current ECA South Wales matters from Michelle Davies, ECA South Wales Regional Manager as well as a discussion on proposed changes to the BESA constitution.
1. Chairman’s Welcome.
2. Apologies for non attendance.
3. Minutes of Previous Meeting.
4. Matters Arising from the Previous BESA Cymru/Wales Meeting.
5. CPD Seminar - a CPD accredited seminar from Chris Ridge of Kingspan Ltd - ‘Innovations in New Generation Insulation Systems for Building Services/HVAC Applications.’
6. Membership Development, BESA Cymru Matters.
7. To receive a report on any new applications received for Membership.
8. To receive advice on any recent changes to membership, i.e. changes of address, resignations, exclusions etc., and any other matters relative to the Region.
9. To receive advice and to discuss developments with respect to BESA Cymru and SEC Group Wales/Cymru, the latter being imparted my Peter Davies – SEC Group Wales/Cymru Chairman.
10. ECA – SOUTH WALES - to receive a report on current ECA South Wales matters from Michelle Davies, ECA South Wales Regional Manager.
11. BETTER BUSINESS - including a discussion on changes to the BESA constitution
12. Training MATTERS - to receive a reports from Doug Mullinger, BESA Wales representative. This will include a report on the ‘Skills Cymru’ Event [12/13th October] held at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff and an update on the Welsh Government ‘Qualifications Wales’
13. Health and Safety Report - to receive a report Owain Dobson, Chairman, on the most recent Wales and South West Region Safety Forum Group meeting, held on 27 October 2016.
14. To discuss members’ local Health and Safety issues, if any.
15. Any Other Business.