Wandsworth Business Advice Workshop
Join us for a half day free workshop
from 10AM till 2PM
at the Tara Arts Theatre
This workshop will cover the people elements of a business:
- Recruitment & Selection: Ensure that you develop the best recruitment practices to enable you to select the right people, whilst adhering to legal requirements.
- Induction & Probation: Learn how to create an effective induction programme, so as your new employee/s can make an immediate and positive impact to your business.
- Managing the Performance of your People: Are your employees performing effectively? If not, what are the concerns and what tools and techniques can you use to improve their performance.
- Team Building: How to build effective teams and utilise their different skills so as they meet the purpose and values of your business.
- Avoiding Costly Employment Tribunals: There are a number of reasons (apart from unfair dismissal), where an employee can take a tribunal claim against an employer. Make sure it doesn't happen to you by having the right policies and procedures in place.
Places are limited so please register early
For any enquiries or to register a general interest for Business Advice and Support and to be kept informed of exactly what is happening, call us on 020 8785 0188, email us at email@example.com or simply subscribe for our informative news at this LINK
Funded by Wandsworth Council as part of their Your Business, Your Growth programme
Delivered by Branduin Business Support Ltd
in Partnership with Wandsworth Camber of Commerce