There will be tickets on the door. Please arrive early to avoid dissapointment!!! We can not guarentee entry if fire limit is hit.
Halloween Beer Festival
24th-27th October 2012
A FESTIVAL OF DARK, AUTUMNAL, MILD, BARLEY WINE, PORTER AND STOUT FROM THE 4 CORNERS OF BRITAIN
100+ different real ales and 25 ciders
£4 on the Door (£1 CAMRA discount)
“By far the best run festival I have attended. Will come again.”
Every year at Halloween time Le Gothique hosts an annual beer festival. The Wandsworth Common Halloween Beer Festival showcases regional and micro breweries from around the country.
100+ differnt real ales plus 25 ciders and 20 wines by the glass!
FEATURED BREWERIES INCLUDE:
- BALLARDS, DARK STAR, BREW DOG, SARAH HUGHES, SHEPHERD NEAM
- Le Gothique's first beer which is a collaboration with Shepherd Neame. A 6 hop, 6 malt, 6% blockbuster called "Gothic 666".
- Brewer Simon Main of Shepherd Neame has said......... "this will be the most interesting brew of the year. Very excited about it"
- Fullers are supplying some experimental brews direct from the Chiswick Brewery. "Brew No.2" is a beer aged for two years!! in old cognac oak casks. This must try beer doesn't even have an official ABV (or name) at time of going to press. But cask samples are being analysed for strength.
- No less than 8 beers are coming from the Botanist in Kew. At least 3 will be first brews.
- And many many more!!!
- SEE THE FULL BEER LIST HERE (draft)
LIVE MUSIC FRIDAY: is the Jo Burt Experience! (not JOHN CRAMPTON)
LIVE MUSIC SATURDAY: is John Crampton! (not THE JO BURT EXPERIENCE)
Wednesday (preview night) 6pm-11pm
Hall admission £4.00 (£1.00 discount to CAMRA members).
Preview night is pre-book only £25 (includes all your beer!)
Please Note: You do not need to pre-book via this site to join the Beer Festival - you can also just show up and pay on the day. However, Eventbrite ticket holders will be given priority on the door but can not be guarenteed entry if fire limit is met.
Here's what people said about last years Wandsworth Common Beer Festival:
“Very easy to get served throughout the festival”
“An inspired range of beers. 3% - 10% Light through to dark and all shades in between”
“Spectacular setting for a marvellously efficiently run festival”
“How come this festival has at least 30% female attendees in the evening. No other festival attracts such a large female audience”
Have questions about Wandsworth Common Halloween Beer Festival 2012 - 4th Annual? Contact Wandsworth Common Beer Festivals
Le Gothique Restuarant & Bar
Royal Victoria Patriotic Building
John Archer Way, Windmill Road
SW18 3SX London
Wandsworth Common Beer Festivals
We are the organisers of this event