The 1st NDGH Warhammer 40k Ranked Tournament
After inspiration from other great local events, we wanted to take the plunge and host our very own tournament in the heart of North down. We have created brand new custom designed 4x4 war zones. Terrain will span the furthest reaches of the Imperium, from mud soaked trench lines and shelled out city structures to rolling rivers and steamy jungles. These bespoke tables have been crafted with care to enhance your gaming experience.
- Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis, so get them while you can.
- In the interest of confirming numbers, we would appreciate pre-booking. Payment may be made on the day of the event, but will incurr a £2.50 surcharge (total £12.50). This charge will not be applied to spectator tickets.
- Spectators are welcome and if you wish to discuss space for open play please contact us on 07887952294
- Rules pack and further info can be found on northdowngamershub.blogspot.com
- Closing date for list submission Wednesday 4th April 2012
- 1000pts highlander style games (see rules pack)
- 4’x4’ Wooden tabletops
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits available all day
- Registration from 8.30-9.30am
- Round 1 commences 9.30am
- 1.5 hours per round
- Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place as well as best sportsmanship, best painted and wooden spoon. Prizes to be confirmed
- Having fun will be expected, severe punishments will be inflicted otherwise.
It is our hope that this tournament will be the first of many hosted by NDGH. We want to expand the community, creating a hub for local gamers to mix and slug it out on the battlefield. So whether it is your first or one hundred and first tournament you are more than welcome to join in.
So declare war and prepare for battle, grab your ticket today!
When & Where
North Down Gamer's Hub
A big hello and we would like to take the opportunity to make you aware of a active gaming community locally. The North Down Gamers Hub or the NDGH for short, is a new gaming Hub based in Bangor County Down Northern Ireland. Its purpose is to cater and promote all aspects of gaming from tabletop to console. Our plans initially are to meet on a monthly basis which in turn will hopefully unite the local gaming community by providing them with a venue to meet with similar people with the same interests as ourselves in a environment, which in turn promotes our gaming hobby.
Also we are looking to host our own events like tournaments etc so to keep yourself up to date please check out North Down Gamers Hub on Facebook and like to keep yourself up to date.
All being well I'll hear from you soon.