Warwickshire’s Early Help Team are running sleep workshops across the County for parents and carers of children and you people who are experiencing sleep problems. The workshops are suitable for parents of childern aged from 18 months to 18 years.
These workshops aim to:
- Provide basic awareness of children’s and young people’s sleep;
- Explore some of the reasons behind sleep problems;
- Look at some of the strategies to address these problems;
- Help to make positive changes to your child’s sleep patterns;
- Provide support to parents and carers of children with disabilities and additional needs.
The workshops can provide you with the opportunity to meet with other families in similar situations and to gain tips on how to support a better night’s sleep for you and your child.
Save This Event
When & Where
Carol Tarplin - Team Manager, Family and Parenting Support
Tel: 07827 311182