San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WASHINGTON DC – WCA Africa Investment Reception
PLEASE SEE PDF AGENDA FOR UPDATED PROGRAM INCLUDING PANELLIST BIOS.
Date: Thursday March 21, 2013.
Time: 5:45 - 10 pm
Venue: Patton Boggs in Washington DC
Discounted promotional code provided for Panelists and MBA students.
Event enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org for general.
5:45 pm: Reception begins
6:30pm: Welcome from Wharton Club of Africa plus WCA 2013 Strategic Initiatives incl:
6:40 pm: Venue Sponsor – Patton Boggs Strategy in Africa and WCA
6:50 pm: WCA Africa Investment Dialogue
- Africa Private Equity & Asset Management:
- Institutional Private Equity in Africa: Connecting & Closing in 2013
- Alternative Capital and Direct Investing: Investment HoldCos, Family Offices, growing UHNW
- Power & Energy: Key Themes and Developments in Sub-Sahara Africa
- Abribusiness: Africa the breadbasket of the World
- Real Estate Panel
7:55 pm Panel Q&A and Open Forum Dialogue
8:20 pm Reception (with canapes) and networking continues
10:00 pm Close
WCA Strategic Initiatives for affiliates and business colleagues:
- Asia Business Connection trip (April 18-May 4-India, Singapore, China) contact email@example.com.
- WCA Sector Groups – to join please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Corporate Partners - If interested in developing a strategic Corporate Partnership with WCA in general, for specific strategic initiatives, or customised based on your Africa business strategy in Africa contact email@example.com.
- WCA Club Membership. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2550 M Street, NW Washington, DC 20037
The Wharton Club of Africa
For full details on the WCA Family Office Network please goto:
If you are a Wharton/Penn Alumnus please join WCA at:
For details on The Wharton Club of Africa please goto:
Other queries? please e-mail email@example.com