Actions and Detail Panel
Waste Breakfast Seminar
Wed 30 November 2016, 08:00 – 10:00 GMT
Can you reduce the amount of waste your business produces and save money?
Learn how Alara Wholefoods is working towards its zero waste commitment with the active support and engagement of their staff.
You will also have the opportunity to hear from Chloe Downing, from First Mile, on how they can help you to make recycling easy, accessible and sustainable. Chloe will be sharing their top tips on staff engagement and minimising office waste.
This is going to be a small session so there will be plenty of opportunities for knowledge sharing between delegates. Book your place now as places are limited.
This event has been organised by Camden Climate Change Alliance (CCCA) and Islington Sustainable Energy Partnership (ISEP) and kindly hosted by Alara Wholefoods Ltd. Attendees will have the opportunity to see Alara’s practices first hand with a tour of the venue.
- Meet other local businesses
- Address challenges of managing waste in a responsible manner
- Discuss how to engage staff to ensure a successful waste management strategy
- How to ensure your business is legally compliant
- Share best practice case studies
- See first-hand operations through a tour of the site