Actions and Detail Panel
Watch England v Spain with Grayson and Lawro
Tue 15 November 2016, 18:00 – 22:00 GMT
Prostate Cancer UK, the Official Charity of the EFL, invite you to watch England v Spain on Tuesday 15 November at the Bull & Royal pub with Preston North End manager Simon Grayson and the BBC's Mark Lawrenson.
Hosted by the BBC North West's Richard Askam, listen to Simon and Mark discuss PNE, the 2016/17 season so far and their thoughts on Gareth Southgate's fourth outing as England manager. You'll also hear why next summer Simon will be riding 150 miles from Yorkshire to Amsterdam to help stop prostate cancer being a killer.*
It's a free event. Just let us know you are coming by registering online. If you've got a question for Simon or Mark please email email@example.com before midday on Monday 14 November, and we'll ask the best ones on the night.
Match day schedule:
- 6.30pm Event opens & light refreshments served
- 6.45pm Welcome & introductions from Prostate Cancer UK
- 7.00pm Q&A hosted by BBC North West's Richard Askam**
- 7.30pm Preview of England v Spain
- 8.00pm Kick off
- 8.45pm Simon & Mark's half time analysis
- 9.45pm Post match reaction
* Football to Amsterdam 2017 is our two-day epic cycle ride to Amsterdam from 9-11 June 2017. Find out more here at prostatecanceruk.org/amsterdam
We hope you can join us for a fantastic evening!
From the team at Prostate Cancer UK