San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Water Experts will be hosting an event in Dubai to further discuss water demand as it is increasing due to population and economic growth and natural water resources are depleting so solutions must be sought to accommodate water needs whilst maintaining environmental standards.
The conference will draw together senior industry figures within the UAE to generate discussion surrounding supplying and storing drinking water in the UAE.
Key topics will include:
- UAE Water Aid Campaign - initiative led by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
- Future of desalination in GCC countries
- New innovations in desalination
- Polution contaminants and control
- Using of renewable energy sources for water production
- Water demand management
- Future of reusing wastewater
- New innovations in agriculture production
- Towards and integrated water resources management in GCC countries
The two days includes breakfast, lunch, and refreshments.
Come and learn from the wealth of information on offer from leading experts in the industry
Save This Event
When & Where
We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the energy market, latest policies and regulations, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most educational news organization.
We work to highlight the key issues and challenges facing the global energy industry. Our gatherings are becoming widely acknowledged within the energy community for their quality, prestigious level of sponsors and senior corporate delegation.
Join Us to gain Insights and Networking opportunities.