Water Tech Invest, a conference organised by Cleantech Investor, in partnership with K&L Gates, Marks & Clerk, British Water and Isle Utilities, will showcase innovation in the water sector.
The event will begin with an 'Investor Readiness' workshop breakfast hosted by Marks & Clerk. There will be investor presentations by companies with innovative water technologies and will include panel sessions on:
- Innovative Water Solutions
- UK Water Sector Innovation
- Desalination - a Growting Market Opportunity
Taking place on St Valentine's Day, the event will include a cleantech/watertech 'matchmaking' session during the afternoon. This will involve 'Blind Date' opportunities, involving:
- a chance for early stage companies seeking funding to compete for a 'date' with an investor
- an opportunitiy for companies with innovative technologies to compete for a 'date' with a water utiilty customer.
Confirmed speakers include representatives from four companies featured in the latest issue of Cleantech magazine:
Watersolutions AG - Espen Mansfeldt
Other speakers include:
Please contact us for more information on participating in the 'Blind Date' session or other sections of the conference at firstname.lastname@example.org - or +44 (0) 20 7394 7110
Cleantech Investor organises events on cleantech, renewable energy and related themes, both in the UK and Brazil.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.