Actions and Detail Panel
Way to Wellness 2017
Sun 29 January 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Way to Wellness
The day starts with
10:00 - Yvonne Davies will be holding a session in using Meditation and Mindfulness for managing stress, anxiety or illness.
11:00 - Break
11:15 - Listen to Suzan’s unique story about the choices she made when faced with a diagnosis of Breast Cancer
12:15 - Lunch
1:15 - Learn about the power of nutrition for health with Stephen Gamble
2:15 - Break
2:30 - Elaine Godley will explain how we can each use our unique abilities to improve your health and happiness
3:30 - Q&A on the day
4:00 - End
please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and provides various workshops. Most are free of charge to cancer patients (present and up to 5 years after treatment).
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email email@example.com so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. We reserve the right to take photographs at the event and use these within our marketing and social media stream, please make known upon arrival if you do not wish your photograph to be included.