Actions and Detail Panel
Wayra Open Office - Pitch Feedback
Tue 9 May 2017, 18:15 – 20:00 BST
Wayra is back with Open Office in 2017 where you can pitch your startup to the Wayra team and selected investors and coaches from our community who will give you feedback in a safe environment.
The session will take place at Wayra UK, 20 Air Street, London, W1B 5AN (4th floor).
Do you have the next big idea and want to get some feedback, on the spot, from the Wayra team?
If you have a start-up currently in its alpha or beta stage and you need some advice, or simply want a friendly sounding-board, we’ll be happy to help. Here’s some more info about the Wayra Open Office:
• Open Office will run from 18:15 – 20:00, with each session followed by an opportunity to network;
• Each Open Office will be open to a maximum of 8 start-ups;
• You’ll have 5 minutes to pitch, followed by 10 minutes of feedback;
• We’ll hold the Open Office in our Wayra Academy, 20 Air Street, W1B 5AN
• You’ll be pitching in front of the Wayra team, as well as some of the Wayra friends and family coaches and investors in residence ;
• While we can’t promise free beers, there’ll be some great people!
So, you’re sure you fancy pitching? Register via this eventbrite and bring your deck with you (in PDF)
Please note Open Office is limited to 8 start-ups per event and is therefore run on a first come, first served basis.
Perhaps you’re not quite ready to pitch but would like to check out the event and learn more. You can do so by RSVP’ing - sign-ups will be limited to the first 50 people wanting to attend.
You might be asking why Wayra is interested in running the Open Office?
Simply, we have a whole lot of love for start-ups and want to give something back to the ecosystem. Hopefully you’ll find this is the best way to help.
If you have any tips or input, please tweet to us @wayrauk
We look forward to seeing your pitches!
The Wayra Team.