Actions and Detail Panel
WBC | An Introduction to Involving Young People in Decision Making
Tue 13 June 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
What does it really mean to use young people’s voices to influence the work you do?
What impact could young people really have in your team or organisation?
This training will introduce you to:
- What young people are saying in Wandsworth
- How you can listen to them
- How you can adapt your work to meet their needs.
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
1. Understood what Youth Voice means.
2. Looked at how young people in Wandsworth have their voice heard and listened to.
3. Identified how you can get young people you work with to speak up!
4. Identified barriers to involving young people and discussed solutions to there!