WBC | How to Involve Young People in Decision Making – The Basics
Tuesday, 8 September 2015 from 15:00 to 18:00 (BST)
Who is this for?
All members of staff who work with young people.
What is this course about?
What does it really mean to listen to young people?
What does it really mean to use young people’s voices to influence the work you do?
What impact could young people really have in your team or organisation?
This training will introduce you to:
- What young people are saying in Wandsworth
- How you can listen to them
- How you can adapt your work to meet their needs.
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
1. Understood what Youth Voice means.
2. Looked at how young people in Wandsworth have their voice heard and listened to.
3. Identified how you can get young people you work with to speak up!
When & Where
The Participation People, with the London Borough of Wandsworth
The Participation People are a youth participation specialist company. We deliver and manage local, national and international youth participation programmes, projects and training. We're all about #youthvoice and love #playdoh!
We're proud to be working in partnership with the London Borough of Wandsworth to make #youthvoice meaningful, powerful and impactful!