Actions and Detail Panel
WBC | Involving Young People in Campaign Planning and Delivery
Thu 21 September 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
What does it really mean to use young people’s voices to influence the work you do?
How can we involve young people in all stages of campaign delivery?
This training will teach you how to make a project truly youth led.
Learn how to:
1. Plan an effective campaign.
2. Work with children and young people to deliver it.
3. Evaluate its success.
By the end of the workshop, you will have:
1. Understand what a Youth Led Campaign looks like
2. Know how to involve young people in planning, delivering and evaluating a campaign
3. Learnt new ways to evaluate projects – that are interesting, fun and youth-friendly!