Kindly sponsored by
with Guest Speaker
Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
EMEA & APAC at Northern Trust
This interactive workshop style meeting will be delivered by Sarah Boddey, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer – EMEA & APAC at Northern Trust. Sarah has worked in Diversity & Inclusion for the last 10 years. Prior to joining Northern Trust in July 2016 she held similar D&I roles in the insurance sector at AIG and the wealth management sector at Barclays Wealth.
- Develop your awareness of your own values, biases and beliefs that affect your interactions with others.
- Re-think everyday interactions to better understand the potential impact of unconscious biases and stereotypes at work.
- Put yourself in the position of colleagues, customers and stakeholders from different backgrounds than you and ask: How would they interpret this message?
- Actively find ways to contribute to a work environment of trust, mutual respect and innovation through the identification of unconscious bias and micro-inequities and dealing positively with them when they arise.
- Workshop topics include: Unconscious Bias in Action; The New Science of Bias; Unconscious Bias in the Employee Life Cycle; Best Practice and Inclusive Behaviors to Identify and Address Unconscious Bias.
This is a great opportunity to learn about this important topic. A short introductory article will be sent to those who register.