Actions and Detail Panel
WDPSSA Netball Rally 2017
Wed 22 March 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
WDPSSA Event Information
1) School Team Participants
Teams shall consist of 7 players,
Teams may include boys/girls; teams may only have up to 2 boys on the court at any one time.
Schools can have 10 Children in the squad.
- All net-baller's must wear sensible footwear with the laces tied correctly
- NO jewellery is to be worn (covered stud earrings are permitted only)
- Team captains to toss up for centre pass before they go on court
- Umpires will follow the WDPSSA rules strictly, footwork and contact especially. Please remind spectators and players of this.
- The decisions of the umpires are final. No questions are to be asked re decisions.
2) Schedule of Events.
- The rally will start promptly at 2.00pm
- Each game will last 5 minutes each way
- The finals should start at around 3.30pm.
3) Points system & Medals awarded - (TBC)
The winners and runners up of each group will go through to quarter finals, semi-finals and a final. If points are level, goals scored will count. If still level, goal difference will count.
There will be 3 points for a win, 2 points for a draw and 1 point for coming second.
4) Additional WDPSSA Rule
Netball Posts height to be 8ft - New Venue To Be Checked
Please arrive at the Venue by 1.45pm. Please register on arrival.
PE-Coordinators/School representatives/School Volunteers - We will need umpires for the event - PLEASE BE PREPARED TO UMPIRE
IF IT RAINS HEAVILY THE RALLY WILL BE CANCELLED AND, HOPEFULLY, REPLAYED ON ANOTHER OCCASION.
Many thanks for your co-operation. Order of play details will be given to you on arrival. We look forward to seeing you and do hope that you enjoy the event. Please remember that you are responsible for your own pupil’s behaviour and immediate first aid needs and your parents/spectators conduct.
WDPSSA Additional Event Rules
The school representative is responsible to communicate the WDPSSA code of conduct for junior players, parents and guests. To all attendees from the school before each event starts.
- Each school & representatives are responsible for their Pupils/Parents & Guests
First Aid requirements
Parent & Guest behaviour
- The Referee/Umpire Decision is FINAL
- To arrive 15 mins before event Start/Time
- Finish times listed are approx