Citizens:mk is working to build better relationships between the different communities of our city. At our Weaving Trust events, 10 to 15 members of the host community meet up to 30 people from other Citizens:mk institutions and groups.
The format is simple:
- We meet in a building used by the hosts.
- We hear from a couple of people from the host community.
- We share food and drink provided by the hosts.
- We then have a series of "speed dating" style conversations.
- And then we share what we've learned.
It's a great way of building bridges across our city. Please join us for this enjoyable event!
There are set numbers for each event, so don't take a ticket unless you can commit to attend the event.