Actions and Detail Panel
WEBCAST: Investment Accelerator - Grant & Investment (Infrastructure System...
Mon 15 May 2017, 09:30 – 13:00 BST
UK businesses can apply for support in infrastructure systems or health and life sciences.
This is a pilot programme for Innovate UK.
Support is available for projects related to infrastructure systems including ‘smart’ infrastructure, energy, urban living and connected transport, and for projects related to health and life sciences, including health, agriculture and biosciences.
Projects should last between 3 and 12 months.
Our partners and their interests are listed below.
- IP Group (all sectors)
- Longwall Ventures (all sectors)
- Mercia Fund Management (all sectors)
- Oxford Sciences Innovation (all sectors)
- Rainbow Seed Fund (all sectors)
- Syncona Investment Management (health and life sciences only)
- Touchstone Innovations (health and life sciences only)
- Opens on 8 May 2017.
- You must register before midday on 28 June 2017.
- You must apply before midday on 5 July 2017.
This event will be an opportunity to learn more about the scope, process & eligibility, project costs/finances and how to apply.